Our proprietary-technology based citrus fibers are completely natural, gluten-free, non-GMO products. They can provide a highly cost-effective solution for beverage, dairy, food, & meat industries towards improved nutritional value, product quality (texture, viscosity, mouthfeel, etc.), & clean labelling.
With the all-natural, gluten-free, non-GMO & clean label benefits of citrus fibers, various applications of citrus fibers include:
- Bakery - breads, biscuits, pastry fillings, & other bakery products
- Dairy industry - milk, yoghurt, cheese products
- Beverage industry - from fruit juices & ciders to hazy concentrates
- Jams, jellies, candies - as a potential replacement for pectin
- Meat industry
Citrus fibers may be used for the following functional benefits:
- viscosity modification
- higher moisture retention
- increased fiber content
- improved product consistency & stability
- better product strength & binding properties
- enhanced mouthfeel, texture, & rheological parameters
- We make a wide range of citrus fibers, to suit various requirements of fiber content (soluble & insoluble), water absorbing capacity, colour and odour characteristics.
- Citrus fiber properties usually vary based on the applications, which may range from food & dairy, to nutraceutical products.
Our products can be sourced from single or multiple Citrus species, using different technological processes, to provide customized properties & cater to specific industries.